Look around yourself. If you live in Delhi or North India, you’ll probably find more ‘Baniyas’ than anywhere. Who are they? They are all the Gupta’s, the Aggarwal’s, the Garg’s, the Goel’s, the Bansal’s, the Jindal’s, the Mittal’s and the list goes on. Let me just tell you, they are not as weird as Gujju Patel’s (okay, I know I did offend people here, but still ‘no offence’!) but still they are pretty weird people. You won’t believe but I am a Baniya myself and I won’t really say I’m proud to be one. I do have my reasons to say this, which I hope you’ll understand as you read through.
We are lucky. we meet a lot of varieties of peoples. sharme, bhalle, chopre, we have everyone! but "Baniyas" they are something special. if you have some baniya friend then you are actually lucky!
Scroll Down to find out why:
1. THEY ALWAYS SAVE BILLS
THEY WILL REMEMBER WHERE YOU WENT AND HOW MUCH YOU SPENT! BILLS ARE THEIR FAVOURITE PEACE OF PAPER.
2. THEIR WEDDINGS ARE LAVISH
YES, THEY INVEST A LOT!
3. THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO SAVE MONEY
THEY COUNT EACH AND EVERY PENNY.
4. THEY HELP YOU WITH LAST MINUTE BILLS
IF YOU ARE OUT OF MONEY. THEN THEY ARE LIFE SAVERS.
5. THEY ARE VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT DATES
YES, MOST OF THEM HAVE A REALLY GOOD MEMORY.
6. THEY ARE VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT THINGS
YES, THEY ARE
7. THEY ARE THE LIFE SAVERS – THE MONEY LENDER
IF YOU HAVE A BANIYA FRIEND, YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT THEM IF YOU WANT SOME MONEY.
8. BARGAINING IS IN THEIR BLOOD
9. THEY’RE GOOD WITH SHOPPING LOTS OF STUFF WITH MINIMUM MONEY
10. THEY’RE ALWAYS LOADED WITH SNACKS
NAMKEEN, CHOCOLATES, FRUITS THEY ARE LOADED WITH A LOT OF THINGS AND THAT TOO EVERY TIME
11. THE PRIMARY BUYER OF SWEETS
12. GOOD WITH STUDIES
USUALLY, USUALLY TOPPERS ARE BANIYAS , I am sure You Know sarthak agarwal very well, if don't just goole him.
13. YOU NEED FINANCIAL ADVICE? GO TO THEM!
14. Banias are top donor for temples, school, hospitals etc. Vedanta's Anil Agarwal pledges 75% of his $3.3bn wealth to charity.
15. They also know the cheapest gud places to shop n eat.
Some peoples says BANIYAs or Marwaris are miserly or shrewd, here is my opinion: they're just good at accounts. And that again, is not a stereotype. It's just that they're brought up in surroundings where people happen to be good at maths. And this isn't bad at all!
Why do think they are one of the richest communities of India, its because instead of spending a major portion of their money earned they save and invest. And just look at their spending pattern, they just dont spend irrationaly they think a lot about its cost to benefit ratio before spending even if the amount they spend on small things.
What do you think About This Story ? Are You Agree ? Share your comments below.