Here the procedure of register new company online in India. This whole process is hand over by ministry of cooperate affairs. Now you do not need to go any cooperate office because now you can apply online also. If you want to register your company then you need to get some important documents like digital signature certificate, director identification number permanent amount number and Tax account number.
Private Limited Company Facts:
- Require 2 Person as Entrepreneur i.e Directors.
- Easily Setup and recommend to Growing Startups.
- Limited Liability for Members.
- More Credibility as Compare to others.
Disadvantages of Private Limited Company :
- Statutory Compliance are High.
- High Setup Cost as Compare to Others.
- Involvement of other Directors in Decision Makings.
- Restricted to transfer of the shares to others without agreements.
- Not allow invite to public for deposits.
- Easily raise funds from Investors.
Steps To Register a Private Limited Company Online India :
- Step 1. Application for Director Identification Number (DIN) in form DIR-3 & DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Step 2. Search for the Company Name availability.
- Step 3. Application for the Name availability.
- Step 4. Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA).
- Step 5. Filing of e-forms with RoC (Registrar of Companies).
- Step 6. Payment of RoC Fees & Stamp Duty.
- Step 7. Verification of documents / forms by RoC
- Step 8. Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by RoC
Documents Requirements To Register a Private Limited Company Online India:
- ID Proof and Address Proof for all Directors. as id proof PAN Card is Mandatory.
- latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Costing Analysis To Register A Company India:
Government Charges – Government Charges for Company Registration In India most of the states except Punjab, MP & Kerela nearby range between 8000 Rupees to 10000 Rupees on the 2 Directors which include DSC, DIN, E Forms Charges, Stamp Duty, MOA, AOA, Stamp Papers, other small legal expenses etc.
Professional Charges taken by Chartered Accountants,Company Secretary, Cost Accountants nearby range between 5000/- Rupees to 7000/- Rupees. Total Expenses in a Private Limited Company range between 13000/- Rupees to 17000/- Rupees.
Procedure to obtain the Current Account from a Bank:
You need a service tax registration number and a VAT/CST number along with a letter from a CA stating the nature of your business, letterhead having the firm’s name and address, stamp in the name of the proprietor.
After you submit all these documentation and registration copies to the bank, you can obtain a current account for your business. You are required to have a minimum bale ranging from give to twenty five thousand in this account.
How to apply Director identification number (DIN):
Basically Director identification number is a unique identity. Whom intend to be a company of director can apply for director identification number. This identity will allot the central government of India ministry cooperate affairs. There are few things you should take care about during the process such as like you need to submit the id proof which are issued by government, your name with photograph, father name, Date of birth certificate. If you want to apply director identification number then follow here i will try to explain you.
- Just go to the official website of Ministry of cooperate affairs Click Here.
- Now you need to click on register new company.
- At left side you will find out the download forms just click on the form no-DIN 3
- Now you have to fill the this form.
- If you want to change any correction or any thing then you need to submit the DIN 6 form.
- During this process you need to pay 500 rupees. You can check your transaction was completely successful or not by using track payment traction link.
How To Apply Digital Signature Certificate | India
If you have director identification number then only you can able to apply digital signature certificate. Directors, managers and secretory of the company and professionals are eligible to apply digital signature certificate. If should not apply earlier then now you can apply. There are so many benefits you will get by applying this certificate like security, authentication of your documents in the form of electrical signature.
- Just simple go to official website of Ministry cooperate affairs then click on registration of digital signature certificate form click here.
- First you need to select the particular field like directors/Managers/ Secretory of the company or professional way then click on that panel.
- Now you need to fill up your Director identity number(DIN). Please be careful while entering DIN number
- If in case you entered wrong number then you cannot access further process. Even you will get some error message.
- Now you have to fill the DIN 3 and DIN 6 forms then click on the submit button.
- Click on the NEXT button while the system will verify the your information.
- If the details are correct then the system will continue to further process.
- Now you need to select the DSC form and fill the full information.
- click on the i agree button then you need to click on submit button.
- That is it you have done the digital signature certificate form successfully.
- Now you will get some acknowledgement number. you can take print out if you want.
For More Information Visit www.myonlineca.in