The world is a bizarre place where harsh realities run abound. As much as we try to ignore them, here are some images by artists who would like to appeal to our subconscious mind.
It can be hard to accept yourself, your life, and you the reality that you live. Maybe you don't like your future prospects, or dislike an aspect of your personality, or some days you don't like something about how you look. It is common for people to be critical of themselves, but there are a number of ways to learn to accept yourself and your life.
1. The evolution of the modern man.
Man evolves into pigs
2. Standing up against dictatorships and authoritative powers.
After all, aren't they people like us too?
3. What really goes into making our world go round?
Wood in gas tank
4. What politicians say are not what they do.
It's just a waste of their own breath.
Politician fake promises
5. Down with one tyrant, up with the next one.
6. We ape what we are taught. Right or wrong.
Child builds sand nuclear reactor
7. Empty vessels make the most noise.
8. What you can achieve by dedicating 1% of your time every day of the year.
9. The reality in nations like North Korea, where starvation is an everyday problem.
North Korea rice paddy rockets
10. In a man's world, this is what some women have to go through to reach the top.
Women forced to have sex
11. What happens to the handicapped?
How the handicapped are treated
12. How people are herded to vote for one particular party.
13. Governments trying to cover up the bad elements of society.
Paint on smoke
14. Can't find a pleasant way around it? Create one.
Giant paint brush
15. A fine line between freedom and slavery.
Barbed wire and birds
16. There's always something behind the mask.
17. We are so quick to judge a creative soul.
18. Even optimists tend to be judgmental.
19. What Facebook has been preventing us from doing all this while.
Going out into the world and seeing it for ourselves.
facebook -Pawel Kuczynski
20. Birds are losing their homes and their lives, all because of that small device in our pockets.