If you have exceeded the 1 GB data limit on the day then we have an offer for you. If you want to continue using Jio Internet without any speed limit after 1 GB of data, you can recharge with any Jio Internet pack. There are five Reliance Jio Data Booster Internet packs.
Reliance Jio Internet Packs (Data booster)
|Jio Data Booster Plans||Data|
|₹ 11 Data Booster||100 MB|
|₹ 51 Data Booster||1 GB|
|₹ 91 Data Booster||2 GB|
|₹ 201 Data Booster||5 GB|
|₹ 301 Data Booster||10 GB|
₹ 51 Jio Internet offer – If you recharge with Rs 51 Jio data pack, you will get 1 GB of data.
₹ 91 Jio Data Booster pack – If you recharge with 91 Jio data booster pack, you will get 2 GB of data.
₹ 301 Jio Internet offer – If you recharge with Rs 301 Jio data pack, you will get 6 GB of data.
How to Recharge Reliance Jio Internet pack:
1. Go to Reliance Jio recharge portal.
2. Enter your Jio Number and click submit.
3. Now select the Internet pack you want to recharge and click Recharge.
4. Pay online using Jio Money, Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
5. Your Jio data booster pack will be credited to your Jio Number.
You will be informed on sucessful recharge with a very detailed message (SMS) on Jio plan you have selected along with the payment transaction id and reference number.
These Jio Data booster pack will be only used when you exceed Jio 1 GB data limit.