The World Beard And Moustache Championships, held in the town of Leogang in the Austrian mountains, is back with more epic beards and moustaches to marvel at.
Over 300 bearded and moustachioed men from 20 different countries descended on this small town. Contestants compete in 18 categories across three divisions; Moustaches, Partial Beards and Full Beards. Each category features three prizes for the best facial hair. Austrian photojournalist Jan Heitfleisch took countless photos at the event, and he didn’t just feature the winners – they’re all worth checking out!
1. Over 300 bearded men from 20 different countries came to Leogang, Austria a few days ago
2. They came for the 2015 World Beard and Moustache Championships
3. The men were competing for categories in three groups: moustache, partial beard and full beard
4. The 18 categories in total include best goatee, best stubble and best fashion beard
5. The competition takes place every year or two in a different country
6. It was hosted by Norway in 2011 and in Alaska in 2009
7. Scroll down for more photos of these fascinating contestants and winners!
8. Full Beard Freestyle category winner
9. Moustache Freestyle category winner
What do you think About this Article?
We want to hear from you ! Share your comments below.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]