Indravadan Sarabhai is probably one of the most popular and loved fictional characters in the Indian television history. Indu, as he’s lovingly greeted by his wife Maya, is played immaculately by Satish Shah, is a vibrant character full of life. Everybody still revels in the memories of the great character.
Are you an Indrvadan? Check these ten signs to find out now.
1. You are a foodie and can die for that one plate of Dahi Bhalle
2. You have been a prankster since childhood
3. You love pitting your friends against each other just to have some fun
4. You suck at keeping secrets
5. You always team up in trolling your friends
6. You hide chocolates and cookies around the house
7. You hate milk
8. No one can beat your sarcastic sense of humour
9. You can crack jokes anytime, anywhere & on anyone
10. You are mischievous as hell but still a child at heart
And that’s your best quality!
We all are Indravadans in some way or the other, the trick is not to lose that charm. “Adults are only kids grown up, anyway” ~Walt Disney
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]