Meet 19 Year Old With Face Of A Barbie Doll but Body Of A Hulk. Yulia Viktorovna Vins AKA Julia Vins, as she is known in the online bodybuilding and powerlifting communities, is a Russian powerlifter who recently shot to Internet fame after a series of photos showing her Cute sexy face and hottest physique went viral. Beautiful Russian girl Julia Vins was born 21 May, 1996 in the city of Engels, Russia.
1. Vins — who has been described as “a jacked real-life anime girl” and “the face of an angel with the body of an ’80s action star” — began lifting in order to improve her self-confidence.
2. Vins’s passion for bodybuilding has its detractors. Julia is only one of many young Barbie-doll or anime-girl look-alikes, but she is the first I’ve seen with a competitive powerlifter’s body.
3. Powerlifter Julia Vins’ unusual blend of wide-eyed beauty and muscular physique has captured the attention of fans in her native Russia – attracting more than 23,000 Instagram followers.
4. Russia and countries of the former USSR have their share of doll-faced beauties – with Valeria Lukyanova, Anastasia Shpagina and Anzhelika Kenova being the most famous – but none of them have the impressive body of Yulia Vins.
5. The young athlete from Engels, Russia, might have the face of a fragile porcelain doll, but her massive arm and leg muscles are enough to put most men to shame.
6. In a recent interview with a fellow bodybuilding enthusiast, Yulia said she started working out to become stronger and build self-confidence, but had no intention of becoming a professional powerlifter.
7. During the first year, she trained her muscles without following a clear workout program, but eventually decided she needed guidance. She was training at the school gym and the only coach there specialized in powerlifting and weightlifting.
8. Yulia opted for the former, because she wanted her body to develop harmoniously, and in just one year she made extraordinary progress. She is currently preparing for her first official powerlifting competition.
9. “There will always be people who respect my choice, or simply adequately explain why they don’t agree with it, but there is nothing to be gained by trying to defame someone who is following their dream,” I, for one, am happy to give her my respect and, should she ever happen to ask me for it, my lunch money.
10. Julia has attracted both admiration and criticism, but this hasn’t fazed her.
11. She got more then 26k likes on Facebook, 12k Followers on twitter.
12. Ms Vins, who was born in the city of Engels, says: ‘People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice.
13. Ms Vins also transformed her diet. She now eats five to six small meals per day, which consist of chicken, eggs, cheese, rice and vegetables. But she allows herself one cheat day per week.
14. ‘Many people have tried to knock me down but my training has made me strong – both physically and mentally.
15. Ms Vins feels it is important to look sexy even when she’s pumping iron.
16. ‘I’m no ordinary doll. I hope everyone finds their true calling in life like I did.
17. ‘I don’t like to think of what I would have become if I wasn’t muscle Barbie.’
Connect Julia Vins via Social Media
Julia Vins Personal Website: juliavins.com
Julia Vins’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/vinsjulia
Julia Vins’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/julia_vins/?hl=en
Julia Vins’s Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/juliavins.fanpage/