London based photographer duo Amit and Naroop recently embarked on an ambitious project titled "Singh" to capture and celebrate the identity and magnificence of British Sikh men. They hold forth that many religions determine the way their followers look, but none have such a dramatic and definitive look as Sikhism. Here are just a few samples of their work.
1. Ishtmeet Singh Phull – Student
2. Hardeep Singh Kohli – Comedian, Writer, Presenter
3.Chaz Singh Fliy – Creative Director
4. Magic Singh – Magician
5. Balbir Singh – Temple Volunteer
6. Darshan Singh Bhooi – Retired Businessman
7. Roop Singh – Sikh Storyteller
8. Gurbir Singh – Polo Player
9. Asa Singh – Highway Planner
10. Narvir Singh – Filmmaker
11. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
12. Daljit Singh Plahe – Watchmaker
If you've loved their work, give these guys a leg up and pitch in for the Singh Project on KickStarter.
H/T To Fast Company for this amazing story.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]