Mobile phone has been a status symbol for a long time now. However, the one phone that soars above the rest is of course the iPhone. And the moment you bring home an iPhone you start exhibiting certain traits that distinguish you from the rest of the mobile phone users.
Here are 9 things that Indian iPhone users do:
1. Treat other huge brands like Samsung and Nokia like they are fake Chinese brands.
2. Every time there’s a discussion on phones they parrot the line ‘If you don’t have an iPhone then you don’t have iPhone.’
3. Although iPhone is the only Apple product they use, they give long lectures on how all Apple products are superior.
4. Cover up the iPhone with such tacky looking covers that even Steve Jobs wouldn’t be able to recognize it.
5. Even if the topic of conversation is ‘global warming’ or ‘terrorism’, they bring it back to how cool their iPhone is.
6.They automatically form a cosmic bond with fellow iPhone users around them.
7. Anytime a non-iPhone user asks if they have a normal phone charger, they respond with a condescending “Uh-hello. I have an iPhone”.
8. Their selfie-habit becomes even more out of control once they have an iPhone.
9. They go on and on about the amazing productivity of an iPhone but in reality only use it play Candy Crush.
Keep laughing people!!
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]