To create an Apple ID you’ll need to provide your date of birth, fill in some security questions, and give your mailing address. Learn how you can create an Apple Account (ID) using Apple device like iMac, Macbook, iPhone and iPad, etc. easily (Latest 2016 Guide).
How to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap iCloud.
3. Tap Create a new Apple ID.
4. Enter a birth date.
5. Tap Next.
6. Enter your first and last name.
7. Tap Next.
8. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
9. Enter your email address.
10. Create a password.
11. Verify the password.
12. Select a security question.
13. Type in answer.
14. Repeat two more times.
15. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
16. Tap Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
17. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.