Temur Dadiani is a double-amputee soldier injured in Afghanistan. He lost both his legs to the landmine but didn’t give up and made unbelievable recovery. Exactly three years after the accident, Temur Dadiani sat the Guinness World Record for planche push-ups! Now Temur Dadiani has set up one of the most inspirational project with his friend – another double amputee Aleko Gitolendia, in belief that disability does not mean inability! Just Hats Off to this person.
1. Temur Dadiani is a double-amputee soldier injured in Afghanistan.
2. He lost both his legs to the landmine.
3. Despite the injury, he didn’t give up and made unbelievable recovery.
4. Temur is able to skii using special appliance.
5. He is even able to ride a horse.
6. Cpl. Dadiani also successfully developed windsurfing skills.
7. Three years after the injury, Temur gained the Guinness World Record for planche push-ups, by completing 36 repetitions in only 38.25 seconds.
8. Exercising with another double-amputee soldier Aleko Gitolendia.
9. A year after, Temur Dadiani smashed his own world record by completing 44 planche push-ups in a minute.
10. Georgian troops stand behind Temur after the record attempt.
11. Temur Dadiani holds the Guinness World Records certificate with his friend Aleko Gitolendia.
12. Honouring the dead soldiers in the city of San Diego, California.
What do you think About this Article?
We want to hear from you ! Share your comments below.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]