Jennifer Lawrence Complete BIO
We are writing about Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, is an famous American actress. Her films have grossed over $5.7 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. She appeared in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2013 and in the Forbes Celebrity 100 in 2014 and 2016. Here are detailed bio, some interesting facts about her life, top 10 movies list and hot and beautiful pictures.
Weight , Height, Age, Affairs, Family:
Full Name: Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Birth Date: August 15, 1990
Birth Place: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Age: 28 (2018)
Zodiac Sing: Leo
Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Weight: 63 Kg , 139 lbs
Brothers: Ben and Blaine
Partner: Nicholas Hoult (2011), Graham patrick Martin (2008-2009) and Chris Martin (2015)
Parents: Karen Lawrence, Gary Lawrence
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hair Colour: Blonde
School: kammerer Middle school, Louisville
Educational qualification: High school
Debut: Garden party-movie (2008), Company Town TV show (2006)
Jenifer Lawrence Property and Net worth
Net worth: About $75 Million
House: Beverly Hills ($7 million)
Cars: Vokswagen Eos, Chervolet, volt, rangerover, chrystler and a sport car.
Jenifer Lawrence’s Favorite one
Favorite colours: Gold and Blue
Favorite Movies: pan’s Labyrinth, I heart huckabees, Midnight in Paris, harold and Maude.
Favorite TV shows: The only way is Essex, Gossip Girl, Bones, The Simpsons.
Favorite Music: The paramor, The Black Keys, Mumford & sons, Beatles
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite pet: Cat
Favorite Actresses: Meryl, Streep, laura Linney, cate Blanchett
Hot and Beautiful Photos of Jennifer Lawrence
Source images : getty, tumblr, vogue
For more such hot and sexy pics click here – 22 hottest photos of American actress Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky, on August 15, 1990. She got her big break at 14, when she was discovered while vacationing in New York City with her family. She quickly landed a part in the TV series The Bill Engvall Show, followed by roles in films that included The Burning Plain, Winter’s Bone, X-Men: First Class and The Hunger Games. She later reprised her role playing Katniss Everdeen in Catching Fire and the two-part Mockingjay. Lawrence won an Academy Award for her work in David O. Russell’s Silver Linings Playbook (2012) and continued to work with the director on American Hustle and Joy, winning Golden Globes for all three projects as well.
Interesting and Fun Facts about Jennifer Lawrence
America’s foul-mouthed and eminently quotable sweetheart, Jennifer Lawrence burst onto the scene with an incendiary turn in the indie film “Winter’s Bone,” before taking on one of the biggest roles of anyone’s career as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games trilogy. With one Oscar win already under her belt for “Silver Linings Playbook,” she is going to be wowing audiences for years to come.
Here are a few things you might not have known about the cute and hot girl.
1. She was a real tomboy growing up. When she was in preschool, she wasn’t allowed to play with the other girls because she was too rough.
2. She graduated from high school in two years with a 3.9 GPA.
3. Lawrence was an athletic child, involved in cheer leading, field hockey and softball, and thought she might be a doctor when she grew up.
4. She did some modeling and community theater, but never dreamed that she’d become an actress.
5. While growing up and in between acting, Lawrence served as an assistant nurse at the children’s summer day camp that her mother ran.
6. She earned her first Academy Award nomination for her leading role in the 2010 independent feature Winter’s Bone.
7. Lawrence’s big break came when she was discovered at 14 while on spring break in New York with her family. A stranger asked to take her picture and took her mother’s phone number, then called the next day to ask her to do a screen test.
8. Things happened quickly after that: Lawrence stayed in New York City for the summer, acting in commercials for MTV and filming the 2007 thriller Devil You Know with Lena Olin (the film was shelved due to lack of distribution and was eventually released in 2013).
9. Soon after, Lawrence and her family moved to Los Angeles, where she had small roles on the series Medium, Monk and Cold Case, before landing a part on the TBS series The Bill Engvall Show. While working on the series, she also appeared in feature films like The Poker House and The Burning Plain alongside Charlize Theron and Kim Basinger.
10. After The Bill Engvall Show was canceled after three seasons, Lawrence went on to appear in the critically acclaimed Winter’s Bone in 2010, which earned her nominations for an Academy Award, a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
11. In 2011 Lawrence appeared in The Beaver with Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster and Anton Yelchin, and played Mystique in X-Men: First Class.
12. In 2012, Lawrence played Katniss Everdeen, the lead in The Hunger Games, the film adaptation of a novel by Suzanne Collins. The film broke box-office records on opening weekend, and Lawrence was asked to reprise her role for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in 2013.
13. She auditioned to play Bella Swan in Twilight, but Kristen Stewart landed the part.
14. The first job Jennifer booked was a promo ad for MTV’s reality show My Super Sweet 16. Thankfully, Ms. Lawrence is nothing like this in real life. She’s just really good at her job.
15. At school, she was voted the “Most Talkative” which makes sense after you watch some of her hilarious interviews.
Jennifer Lawrence Top 10 Movies List
1. Winter’s Bone (2010)
2. American Hustle (2013)
3. Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
4. The Hunger Games Franchise
5. The X-Men Franchise
6. Like Crazy (2011)
7. mother! (2017)
8. The Beaver (2011)
9. Joy (2015)
10. The Poker House (2008)
Hope you like the article, please let us know if we miss anything.