Do you agree that saying NO is the hardest thing for you? If this question is the only one that makes you say yes, then you should read on and find out if you’re one of those people who can never say no:
1. You always end up accepting invitations to parties that you had no intention of going to
“Umm…ok, I’ll go”
2. You are always handed the bill because everybody knows you will not refuse to pay it
You know it too.
3. You end up drinking more than you had planned
You can’t even say no to drinks, let alone people
4. Your bargaining skills are worse than a toddler’s
Bhaiyya kam nahi hoga? NAHI.
5. Your sibling always gets what he/she wants from you
Come on now. Who can say no to their siblings.
6. You end up lending all your money. ALL.
Moneylender should be your middle name.
7. You do everybody’s work while they take their weekends off
Weekend? What’s that now?
8. You lend your things to people who you know will never return it to you on time
Or probably never at all.
9. You always have that one friend who is your say-no-to-it reminder
And you should probably start paying her up.
10. You always make false promises that next time you will definitely say no
Sigh. Who are you kidding?
You invariably feel guilty when you fail to keep up that promise
11. You volunteer for every fashion experiment that your niece (or your girlfriend) wants to try on
Your girlfriend more often than your niece
12. You accept whatever hideous clothes your relatives gift you
Yeah, saying no to in–laws? Not happening.
13. Your conscience bites back at you when you actually, finally manage to say ‘no’ just the one time
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]