Dog’s are often called “man’s best friend,” but what about their babies? When Chicago mother Ivette Ivens, 25, saw a French bulldog puppy named Farley that was born on the same day as her baby son Dilan, she knew it was a sign. The little bulldog pup, joined the family about five months ago and has been following around baby Dilan ever since.
1. “I saw Farley’s birth date and just knew it’s meant to be”
2. “I’m pretty sure Dilan thinks they’re both the same species”
3. “Farley patiently plays with him and tries not to snore while they both nap”
4. “Farley is very gentle and clumsy at times – we have to remember he is still only a baby, too”
5. “My little Dilan is a chilled-out baby and he’s always happy, but for some reason Farley really cracks him up. I love seeing them together”
6. “He cleans up Dilan’s mess after he eats, and always licks Dilan’s neck if he is crying, so he starts laughing out loud”
7. “Just look at the camera”
8. “Its Sleeping Time”
Watch YouTube Video Funny Bulldog and Baby Video Compilation 2014 [NEW HD]
Bulldogs Are Awesome, bulldogs are great, they just need to keep breeding out their bodily faults.Bulldogs and babies, hanging out together. Puppies & Babies & Kitties OH MY! New videos all the time!
What do you think About this Article?
We want to hear from you ! Share your comments below.