The U.S. is a melting pot of cultures so it makes sense we might do things a little differently than other parts of the world. Here are some maps and facts that prove the U.S. is endearingly odd… But we're fine with it. Being different just makes life more interesting.
If you live in the United States of America, then you’ll know it’s a little different from other countries around the world. It’s a relatively young nation and a melting pot of different cultures. You may think you know how the US differs from other countries, but you probably don’t know the half of it.
Here are some interesting ways that the United States is a little weird, relative to the rest of the world. These facts may make you feel a little proud… but also a little strange.
1. The metric system is not our system. Only loosers use Metric System
2. Because why not make things as confusing as possible?
4. Celsius is just not our thing.
5. Because why wouldn't the U.S. be listed before every other country?
6. Soccer. Yep. Just Soccer. It's called "World Cup Soccor," People
7. Everything we do, we do it big. Well, India being an exception now. We will catch them..huh
8. The only country that cares about the Super Bowl and (American) Football. USA! USA! USA! We’re the #1 Superbowl Champs.
9. Military time? No way.
10. This is nice.
11. The World Series is kind of our thing too.
12. What is this “ananas” thing you speak of?
13. LOLOL, labeling?
14. America also loves its gold. And Yes America is far ahead of India, as they claim!
15. We also have tall buildings.
16. Powers in international relations. No big deal.
If you’re proud to be an American, then you’re also proud to be a little weird (that’s not a bad thing). The US marches to the beat of its own drum… celebrate it by sharing this article!
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]