Mostly people use Google as search engine, but if you want something extra from Google you can check this. It is amazing. I love Google.
21. You can use Google as a timer by entering the time in the search bar.
20. You can ask Google to calculate the tip on dinner.
19. You can use Google to find out when any holiday is.
18. You can look up movie release dates in a jiffy.
17. You can use it like TV Guide and look up the schedules of all your favorite shows.
16. Trying to be healthy? Get help deciding what to eat.
15. You can have Google find songs from bands you like.
14. Or if you feel like reading, find out the titles of books by your favorite authors.
13. It can check on your flight for you.
12. And tell you the exact times of sunrise and sunset.
11. It’ll give you info about any company.
10. You can tell it to roll over—and it'll do it for you. Just type in "do a barrel roll."
9. Or you can make it lean over just a little bit by telling it to "tilt."
8. Search for “recursion,” and you’ll get stuck in a loop.
7. If you include anagram in a search, Google will create anagrams out of the words you enter!
6. And make a joke if you're just trying to define "anagram."
5. Searching for “Festivus,” brings up the sacred aluminum pole.
4. Google totally geeks out on you if you enter “binary” or “hexadecimal."
3. Play a hidden game built into the search engine. Enter “Zerg Rush."
2. Look up the meaning and etymology of any word.
1. Lastly, type in “Google 1998″ for a retro version of the search engine.
Knowledge is power. And Google is the most powerful search engine in the world. It even has a sense of humor! Have fun with these, and be sure to pass them along. Click the button below to share with your friends now. They'll be happy you did.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]