If you are a fan of something, sometimes you have to turn on the “hardcore mode” – just like this couple. This summer in Croatia, this couple traced the filming locations of popular TV series “Game of Thrones”. Some places were really easy to find – Dubrovnik, for example, is just like one huge filming set. But other spots like streets in Split, they found either after a long search or just stumbled upon by an accident. I want to share the result of our “scene hunt” hoping that it will inspire others to do this same!
1. Fort Lovrijenac (Dubrovnik) – Red Keep (King’s Landing)
2. Outside the Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town
3. Still Not Finding My Dragons…
4. Baroque Staircase (Dubrovnik) Becomes the Stairs to the Great Sept of Baelor (King’s Landing)
5. Outside the Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town
6. Inside Dubrovnik’s Old Town – the Place Where Sparrows Were Preaching
7. Baroque Staircase (Dubrovnik) and the Famous “Shaming” scene
8. Another Shot of Famous “Shaming” scene
9. Fortress of Kliss – City of Meereen
10. Fortress of Kliss – City of Meereen
11. The Basement of Diocletian’s Palace (Split) – Where Dragons are Kept.
What do you think About this Article?
We want to hear from you ! Share your comments below.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]