Cosplay was all about Superheros, Fantasy, Gaming & Manga etc. with the world going crazy for the long-wanted team-up. We’re not talking Joss Whedon’s under-enthusiastically met announcement of Age Of Ultron as the sequel to Avengers Assemble, or anything really remotely related to the films and games announced, though: today, we’re all about the peoples.
We’re all about the cosplayers: those dedicated individuals who choose to pay homage to their favourite properties by buying or making (sometimes successfully, and sometimes not) their own versions of iconic character costumes. Every year there will be hordes of Batmen, armies of Supermen, and a raging mass of Wolverines, and they’re all to be applauded for not letting being grown-ups get in the way of their fun.
But it’s not really those cosplayers we’re celebrating – as much as they’re worthy of it – because this article is far more dedicated to a celebration of cosplay hotness, the characters who attracted the most attention, who were the hottest on the cosplay charts. Behold, those who make the costumes we love even better.
1. Lovely Misty From Pokemon
2. Lightning from Final Fantasy
3. X-23 from #XMen
4. Valeera Sanguinar from Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
5. Beautiful Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
6. Supergirl from Superman
7. Beautiful Revanche from X-Men
8. Nidalee from LeagueOfLegends
9. Awesome Valeera Sanguinar from Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
10. Asuka from Neon Genesis #Evangelion
11. Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
12. Black Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia
13. Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2
14. Red Mage Viera from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
15. Dark General from Rage of Bahamut cosplayed
16. Lina Inverse from Slayers
17. Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa
18. Boa Hancock from One Piece
19. Black Cat from Spider-Man
20. Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy
What do you think About These Beauty ? Are we Missed Your Favorite ! Tell us what your comments below.
[divider scroll_text=”Back To Top”]